Defending your Family’s Voting Freedom
Move Right or Move Over – Your Name On The Ballot
Both parties have limited our voting choices by selecting candidates THEY want, and running them on the ballot unopposed. In the last three elections we’ve been forced to vote for the “lesser of two evils” because we’re told that we need to keep “our” party in office. Unfortunately, our parties “move left to win” strategy has done nothing but reward us with the worst of two evils. As both parties continue the drift to the left, we conclude they are no longer “our” party, nor do they represent our values.
- Your Name On The Ballot forces parties and candidates to move to the right. When a candidate runs un-opposed, it tells the party they are doing the right thing, and everyone is happy. Are you happy?
- Your Name On The Ballot forces ALL candidates to defend their position. Even the left, moderate, and progressive ones, regardless of party. If there is only one candidate, that candidate doesn’t need to do anything.
- Your Name On The Ballot forces incumbent candidates to be accountable. They must defend their platform at every press event, candidate night, and debate. The news media doesn’t pay attention to voters who are asking questions. But they do pay attention to opposing candidates.
- Your Name On The Ballot allows you to defend the ballot. We have not defended our ballots and they have been hijacked by Progressive candidates from both parties. Once these candidates get elected, they continue the move to the left, with our tax dollars.
- Your Name On The Ballot forces the parties to spend their money defending THEIR candidates in every race. They will either need to focus their resources in a few races, or spread their resources across all races. This will make it easier for our “conservative” game to successfully compete against the big money that has been buying our electoral and party process.
- Your Name On The Ballot here and across Ohio will give our groups the experience to recruit, vet, file, campaign, and win elections with “our” conservative candidates. All within the Party system.
- Your Name On The Ballot will result in participation in the Party system. Party decisions are made at the county and state levels in the “Central Committees” If Your Name On the Ballot for these races, and you prevail, you’ll have a say in how and what names the party puts on the ballot. You’ll have a say in how the Party spends the money it raises. You’ll have a say in the rules governing the party. Until we have conservative representation in the Party, the party will continue its slow move to the Progressive left.
The power comes from simply putting Your Name On The Ballot. In order for this to work, ALL of us must consider running for an office.
We will educate, endorse, and support the Your Name On The Ballot concept by finding and supporting candidates who will represent our values.
John McAvoy – Founder, Toledo Tea Party
James W. Eilert, Jr. – Wayne County TEA Party
Jim Green – President, North Central Ohio Conservatives, Inc.
Ralph Kraus – President, Firelands Patriots of Erie Co